Orthodontics & Invisalign® Provider in Port Hawkesbury
Orthodontic treatment for teeth straightening can play an important role in the creation of a beautiful smile. Your team at Port Hawkesbury Dental Group is proud to offer two options: Invisalign® and braces.
The beauty of Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a modern, metal-free way to straighten teeth as an alternative to braces. The benefits are clear:
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible
- The aligners are smooth and comfortable
- Aligners can be removed for easy cleaning
- You can eat whatever you want!
- There are no wires or brackets to irritate your mouth
- It's easy to floss and brush your teeth
Is Invisalign® right for you?
If you’re a candidate for Invisalign®, our team will take impressions of your smile and use 3D imaging software to create a series of virtually invisible aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner in the series for approximately two weeks before moving on to the next.
The result is a beautiful straight smile with no wires! Patients opting for Invisalign® orthodontic treatment will need to attend appointments at our office every four to six weeks, so our team can monitor their progress.